The Sage 50 is an accounting software for small and medium size business by the Sage Group. To print out invoices and other documents, a user needs to attach a printer to the system and sync it with the Sage 50 software. When a user sync the printer with the software, now whenever a user wants to print the document they can print easily.It makes the life of the user easy but there are some occasions when a user is having some trouble in printing out some document. There may some errors while the user is giving the print command to the Sage 50 software like Error 30. in that circumstances the user can try to resolve the error by simply following the steps below or contact the customer support. The user can dial the toll free technical support number 1-800-797-5219.
What is Sage Printer Error Code 30?
The Sage Printer error is basically due to two reasons i.e. either there is the presence of the Symantec Endpoint anti virus software or there is an Email writer present. This error generally occur in the Sage 50 software of sage group in the U.S. Edition. This problem generally occurs in the Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. The user receives the error code:
Error: “Printer not activated error code-30”
The cause for this error are:
- The Amyuni Document Converter driver which is used by the Sage 50-U.S. Edition 2013 or the earlier versions is not compatible with your Microsoft windows 8/8.1/10.
- The Amyuni Document Converter driver which is used by the Sage 50-U.S. Edition 2016 or the earlier versions is not compatible with your Microsoft windows 10.
- The use of Outlook 2016 and Sage 2016 or some prior version.
- Errors with SPLWOW64.EXE after printing.
- When the user’s UAS (User Account Control) is enabled.
- The incompatible email program running through Sage 50.
- The damaged customized form.
- When a user is trying to use Sage 50 E-mail Writer as a printer.
- Microsoft updates are not installed
- Printer driver conflict
- Damaged Windows profile
To resolve this printer error in the Sage 50 software, you will just have to follow the steps below and then you can print your emails and invoices easily.
- Close the email client which is running in your system.
- Now run the Sage 50-U.S. Edition as the Administrator in your PC.
- Delete the Sage 50 E-mail writer which is their in your system.
- Now run the Repair option from the installation folder.
- Now you will have to disable the Symantec Endpoint A/V software which is in your system.
- Now you will have to open the Microsoft Outlook 64-bit, if it is available in the system. You will have to uninstall it as Sage 50 is a 32-bit software.
- Now you can print your documents.
Even after following the steps above you still have some query regarding the Sage 50 software, you can call the customer support on their toll free number 1-800-797-5219. They are always available to guide you throughout your Sage related issues.
What is accountingissue.com?
The accountingissue is the Sage consultant. There are some circumstances when the Sage customer support is not able to provide their assistance to the Sage users due to some issues. In that situation, you can always contact the accountingissue as they they are an alternative Sage agency who have Sage certified experts. They are present round the clock who come to the aid of various sage users worldwide. To contact them you can call on their toll free technical support number +1-800-797-5219.