Sage 50 is an accounting software which was formerly known as the Peachtree. This easy to use desktop accounting software was basically developed for the small and medium business. It does all your standard accounting task such as accounts payable and the accounts receivable along with the bill payments and the cash flow management. It has specific functions and has advanced accounting tools such as the inventory management and module level security. There are also additional add-n process like payroll services and credit card processing which can help in managing the finances.Sage 50 is integrated with Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word. Here, the Sage 50 users can export the Excel spreadsheets with all the data intact. These files can either be exported to the PDF or can be sent through an email. Even if Sage 50 makes your accounting easy but sometimes, you can also encounter some errors. The basic Sage 50 error is the upgrade error. In that condition you can try to resolve it by the solution or talk to our customer support by calling on their toll free number 1800-797-5219.
What is Upgrade Error?
The Upgrade Error occurs in the Sage 50 U.S. Edition. This error is basically encountered by the users when they are trying to upgrade the Sage 50 software. The user will receive the error message:
Error: “Sage 50 cannot be started…..”
This error may also contain messages like “Please reboot your computer or click on help for more information” or”Please try again and if you continue to have the same problems, call customer support”, etc. The few causes for this error are:
- Pervasive not running or missing.
- Microsoft .NET Framework errors
- Access denied to the Sage 50 or Peachtree [Version] .ini file.
- The incorrect data path.
- Presence of the damaged or missing files.
- Firewall or the antivirus blocking the Sage 50 software.
- Not enough space available in the hard drive of the system, etc.
Sage 50 Upgrade error can be resolved by following the few simple steps below:
- First, restart the pervasive on the system which organizes the data.
- No, verify whether the errors have resolved on that system by opening the program.
- Now, if you are running the Sage 50-U.S. Edition on a network and your workstation is getting the error while there is no error encountered by the server. In this situation, restart the pervasive in the workstation on which you are working.
This is one of most simplest way to resolve the Sage 50 upgrade error. There are other ways to but if you are still having some trouble with the software. In such situation you can contact the customer support by calling them on their toll free number 1800-797-5219.
What is accountingissue.com?
There are certain scenario where the Sage customer support is unable to provide you with their situation. In such situation, you just can’t stop and sit, you will have to rectify the error so that you can work. So instead of waiting you can contact the accountingissue for your errors and query. They are the third party consultancy who provides the Sage customer support worldwide. The accountingissue has sage recognized experts who are fully capable of satisfying your query and rectify any Sage error you have encountered. To contact them you just have to call on their toll free number 1800-797-5219.