QuickBooks Accounting software is very popular now days as it ascertains maximum customer satisfaction with its user-friendly features and functionality. It is widely used by small and medium business owners for accounting and book keeping purposes. We cannot deny the depths of potential that it holds, but still there are instances when you may seek professional assistance. Sometimes, users may encounter a few errors while operating QB application. QuickBooks Error 6123 is one of them which usually occurs while running a business in a multi-user mode. However, it can be fixed with seamless ease with the help of Accountingissue.com 24/7 QuickBooks customer support team.
What causes Quick Books Error Code 6123?
QuickBooks users generally typically come across Error 6123 while working in a multi-user mode. This irking issue trigger when an end-user tries to restore a backup or open a company file over a network. However, there are a lot of other factors that can entail QuickBooks error 6123. An exhaustive list of factors are mentioned below:
- Improper Firewall settings could be one possible reasons for preventing QB desktop files from accessing the essential ports.
- Encrypted data or program files of QB Desktop.
- Host computer having disrupted network connection.
- Installation of McAfee Privacy Service by selecting Block Web Bugs filter option.
- If user tries to restore a backup directly through a flash drive or other removable storage tools.
- Corrupted Window user.
- Opening a company file in a new version of QB.
How to fix QB Error Code 6123?
This error can be resolved easily by following the guided troubleshooting steps mentioned below, or you can touch base with Accountingissue.com technical helpdesk to get the desired job done in minutes.
First of all, you need to download QuickBooks File Doctor tool through which QB file damage can be detected. If found any damage in data then backup of company files must be restored immediately. Still, if you are unable to restore your company file, you can get in touch with our Accountingissue.com team for the same.
Run QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool and after downloading it, you need to check network connection using the Host computer.
In order to fix the network data file, you need to follow these steps:
- You need to Right-click the Windows Start option and the rafter open Explore.
- Now, you need to find your Company file and right-click the file with.ND extension.
- Also, retitle this file with .ndold.
This article will really help you to overcome this problem but still if you stuck somewhere, you can get in touch with Accountingissue.com QuickBooks Error Support Helpline No. +1-800-797-5219. Our QuickBooks Application customer support service is available round the clock for providing prompt services.