Why Sage 100 Contractor Helpchat is your Helpdesk?
The helpchat enables a customer to get in touch with the Sage customer support instantly. The chat option is available on the website of Sage. It is on the right footer of the page. The customer can type their query in the dialog box of the chat and the chat representative will respond back. This is the most simplest and the instant way of getting in touch with customer support. The customers can also call on the toll free number 1-800-797-5219 and get connected to the customer support of Sage 100 Contractor chat Support.
The Sage customer can get connected with the helpchat via:
- Go to the www.accountingissue.com on your browser.
- Now choose your topic in which you need help from the Sage customer support. You will receive some information regarding the query you have selected.
- If the information doesn’t satisfy your query and you need further assistance, click next option.
- Now select your method of contact so that the sage representative can contact you back with answers for your query.
- Request for the chat support so that the customer support can contact you back. Click Text chat support.
A representative from the customer care will ask you to about your query, and they will help you with your problem.
Sage 100 Contractor chat Support
Sage 100 Contractor or Sage Master Builder as it was called before, is designed to ease the pressures of bookkeepers and accountants of construction companies. The Sage 100 Contractor chat Support is designed to accommodate both small and medium-sized construction companies, including general contractors, contract services, any home builder or anyone in the construction business.
The Sage 100 contractor can handle all essential requirements of a construction company such as construction cycles, account estimations, scheduling projects, managing multiple projects and their accounts, job costing, invoices, bill payments, procurements and many more.
The Sage 100 contractor is good for construction businesses which have too many schedules and payments or projects to handle. The interactive dashboard of Sage 100 contractor gives an instant update on the status of a project, costing, pending finances and operations, or the performance of a company. With the help of Sage 100 Contractor chat Support, it is possible for the users to print business reports, set customizable alerts on projects, email notifications, and so on.
Sage 50 can provide cloud-based support to all its users around the world. The Sage support and Sage construction anywhere can help set-up a network of business partners and consultants, and share reviews, emails, and business communications anywhere, anytime.
What is Sage Support?
Below mentioned are the available ways in which the users can get in touch with our Sage technical support team:
- Live Chat – A live chat option is available in case you need a quick inquiry related to the product. Any technical help or error related aid will be provided by our Sage customer care expert team. Enter your name and email address to get connected with the chat support, instantly.
- Call Center support– Call in our Sage customer care number provided for a quick call to the experts. This can also connect you instantly to the support analysts to resolve the technical issue at hand.
Does Sage 100 contractor provide support in Canada and USA?
For the users in Canada and USA, the Sage support is available through our toll free number +1800-797-5219.
Sage 100 Contractor Errors
The need for customer service chat and other support is required when faced with Sage errors or technical problems. Some of the most common errors encountered by Sage contractor customers include Sage Error code 30 and 40.
The errors occur when Sage contractor hangs while printing a document from PDF, RTF or OUTLOOK. This error mostly occurs after a Windows Update. To resolve this issue:
- Close Sage 100 contractor
- Click Open CONTROL PANEL < ADMINISTRATIVE TOOLS< SERVICES
- Right-click on ‘PRINT SPOOLER’ and click ‘STOP
- Once again, click on ‘PRINT SPOOLER’ and click ‘START’
- Go to WINDOWS TASKBAR <START<DEVICES AND PRINTERS
- Click on ‘REMOVE DEVICE < SAGE 100 CONTRACTOR PDF EXPORT
- Open C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Sage\Sage100 Contractor and double-click on ‘PDFInstall.exe’. This will install Sage 100 Contractor PDF export
- Double-click again on the RTFInstall.exe, to install Sage 100 Contractor RTF Export
- Go to ‘WINDOWS TASKBAR < START < DEVICES AND PRINTERS
- Right-click on SAGE 100 CONTRACTOR PDF EXPORT and select ‘PRINTER PROPERTIES’ <PORTS TAB
- Select NUL on the box provided, and OK
- If no NUL appears, ADD PORT on the ports tab
- Click on ‘NEW PORT and name it as NUL < OK < CLOSE
- The Sage 100 contractor will now be able to print PDF.
Sage 100 contractors come with a set of instructions for installing, a serial number and activation key for activating it at your end. The Sage customer support team provides all-round support for any problems, errors or complexities arising during installation and while working on the software.
What is Sage 100 Contractor?
The Sage 100 Contractor was formally known as Sage Master Builder. It is particular incorporated software which was constructed specially for small and medium sized business. It gives a strong clarity on how to move your business so that you can get more profits and get strong performances which you can never get from any off-the-shelf book-keeping software.
This software helps you in controlling every aspect of your business i.e. accounting, estimating, scheduling, project management, job cost, service management and a lot of many applications are incorporated in this software. It is time saving software and helps in reducing the errors. The numbers you get are so accurate hence resulting in the efficient job and increase in productivity.
The Constructing accounting and the job costing are basically the backbone of any contractor organization. The software Sage 100 Contractor chat Support is an addition based software which can perform all the advance construction accounting requirements. It is a complete package of construction management which gives you idea and confidence on how to run your business, projects and payroll with the ideal efficiency and accuracy.
- You get your own personal dashboard
- Personal Work Center
- Fully integrated
- Built-in alerts
- Complete client history
- Complete reports on each and every team member
Why we are here?
Sage 100 Contractor helps you with all your construction complexities as well as provides you with project information and job cost; you may have some queries regarding the software or its application. As it is complex software you may also encounter some error while installing or upgrading and uploading the software to the latest version. In that situation you just have to get in touch with the Sage 100 Contractor Helpchat support or you can also dial the toll free number 1-800-797-5219.
Sage 100 Contractor Basic Error Guide.
Error 30 and 40:
Description: This error generally occurs when the Sage 100 Contractor hangs while printing a document to the PDF, RTF or Outlook after Windows Update.
The another reason may be the PDF and RTF export printing Drivers may have been curropted during the Windows update thus resulting in the Error 30 or the Error 40.
- Close your Sage 100 Contractor Software.
- Now open your “Control Panel” and go to “Administrative Tools” then “Services”.
- Right Click on the “Print Spooler” and select “stop”.
- Now restart the “Print Spooler” by clicking on “Start” option.
- Now from the “windows taskbar”, click on the “Start” option; go to “Devices and Printers”.
- Select the “Remove device” option by right clicking on the “Sage 100 Contractor PDF Export”.
- Now open the” C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Sage\Sage 100 Contractor\, or for version 20.x, C:\Program Files (x86)\Sage\Sage 100 Contractor SQL\”
- Now double click on the “PDFinstall.exe” to install the Sage 100 Contractor PDF Export.
- Now double click on the “RTFinstall.exe” to install the Sage 100 Contractor RTF Export.
- Now from the “Windows Task Bar”, Click on the “start”, now click on the option “Devices and Printers”.
- You have now right click on the “Sage 100 Contractor PDF Export” printer device and from there select the “Printer properties, Sage 100 Contractor PDF Export”.
- From here now click on the “Ports tab”.
- In the column which has been labeled as “Port”, check the box with a label “Nul”.
- Click “OK”
- “Add Port” if no “NUL” port exist on the Ports tab.
- Select the “Local port”
- Click on the “New Port”
- Name it as the “NUL” port
- Now click on “OK, Close and Close” so that all the additional tabs are closed.
- Now open a fresh sage 100 Contractor and print to PDF.
There could be a need of Customer care assistance if this information doesn’t help you. So contact the Sage 100 Contractor chat Support and the Sage expert will come to your aid.
Please make sure your browser allows pop-ups, and you have no plug-ins enabled that could prevent the Live Chat window from opening.
*If live chat isn’t available in your language, you can access the English-language chat 24 hours a day.
Talk to us
The LIVE CHAT option will open up only when your browser has disabled all plug-ins and allows pop-ups to appear. The LIVE CHAT can be accessed from any location, including USA and Canada. Call on +1800-797-5219 to speak to our Sage customer care support team or Sage 100 Contractor chat Support for getting immediate resolutions on your issues with respect to Sage and related products.