Sage is considered to be one of the finest accounting software for businesses. There are multipurpose software designed by Sage 50 to bring accuracy, efficiency and productivity in the organization through automation and artificial intelligence. However, Sage is also prone to errors in case all the specifications are not met. Sage outlook generic com error is an email error which occurs when the system is unable to send out documents through emails from the payroll or from Sage accounting. Sage 50 generic com error can be fixed through certain techniques. You can follow the below solution to fix the concern:
Causes of Sage 50 Generic Com Error
These email errors can be caused due to various versions of outlook installed at one point of time. The user account control can be one of the reasons which have made the emails struck. The email settings can be incorrect or there is a corrupt email in the box which has made the defect.
Solution 1 – “Look for Updates”
- Verify the version of QuickBooks which you are using.
- Look for the version which Sage 50 is compatible with
- If the version is different, please update outlook with the latest update
- Restart the system and try sending out mails
Solution 2 – “Run the software as admin”
- Close all the programs
- From the shortcut box select outlook and then properties
- Select Compatibility > check the admin box (run program as admin)
- Click Ok and apply the settings
- Restart the system and try to resend the emails with the documents
Sage Customer Support
Sage 50 Generic Com Error are prone to various unwanted emails with hinder the working of the software. Be cautious with all the emails you receive. In case you are unable to resolve the issue by any of the above solution, you can contact our Sage 50 customer support team at +1-800-797-5219. They would assist you with the best services and 24/7 support.