Introduction : Sage 50 is an accounting software that helps you manage all your financial accounts and transactions. While, it being software, has its own limitations and due to some external technical issues, may create some errors. If any update is released and you haven’t gone through it. It is advisable for your convenience to update it before you make any further use of it. Your Sage 50, being a multi-user software platform, you need to update all your computer to align your work. Any system which is not updated stays outlined.
Causes of Sage 50 payroll update Error
There can be many reasons for not upgrading your Sage 50 accounting software. Out of which, some of the highlights over errors and their causes we are discussing about.
- Download failed (AUSE004)
- Computer is not connected to the internet (AUSE003)
- Free minimum disk space available (AUSE005)
- “User Account Control” if turned on
- Specific Sage update could not be found (AUSE002)
- “Unknown error” occurred (AUSE099)
How to fix Sage 50 payroll update Error?
- Download failed (AUSE004) – Check if you can surf to any other web page. Ex- Bing.com or if you are on proxy server, check if your proxy settings are aligned.
- Computer is not connected to the internet (AUSE003) – It can also be rectified using the above method.
- Free minimum disk space available (AUSE005) – You need to check whether you have minimum disk space available to meet the update requirements.
- “User Account Control” should be turned on – A security infrastructure that might create problem while setting up new update.
- Specific Sage update could not be found (AUSE002) – Try to surf to any other web page. or if you are using proxy server, try to rectify correct proxy settings.
- “Unknown error” occurred (AUSE099) – if you are using proxy server, try to rectify correct proxy settings or test your access to the required websites.
Our experts are always there to assist you over any issue related to Sage 50 update. You can call our technical support team on our toll-free number +1-800-797-5219. You can also contact via mail on email@example.com.